"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.
Developments on the African continent: debates, reflections and sharing The African Union calls for governance based on respect for public and private freedoms where priority must be given. The African Union calls for governance based on respect for public and private freedoms, where the daily priority and effectiveness of institutions are dedicated to peace,...
It is necessary to highlight at the outset the diversity of the religious fact in a plural Africa, whether Muslim, Christian, traditional or other. At the Africa World Institute, we have a project to reflect on spirituality and its impact on the experience in Africa and in Africa’s relations with the rest of the...
Inventing Tomorrow’s Ideas The construction of the African Union is shaping today – the history of an entire continent, the lives of hundreds of millions of African citizens and Africa’s role in the world. Africa, once seen as a poor continent and economically dependent on other regions, has relatively quickly proved the opposite by...
Paragraphs 13, 25, 27 and 28 of the Manifesto of the Fiftieth Anniversary of African Independence mention the predominant place to be given to cultural diplomacy within African States, the prominent role of the diaspora, the necessary contribution of Africa’s voice to ecological issues, the revitalization of African languages as vehicles for the transmission...
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Reading Note: Kako Nubukpo, The African Emergency
- Conference of February 12, 2020 organized by the Africa World Institute: China–Africa: What Perceptions? What realities? What perspectives?
- Photos – China-Africa Conference
- What energy for Africa ? An emergency and a challenge
- Tribute to Professor Beseat Kifle Selasiie (Member of the Board of Directors)