"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.
Aminata DIABY Doctoral student in international economic law – University of Burgundy I The beginnings of African integration The time has come for the endogenous development of the African continent. Institutional, economic and environmental development is necessary in order to promote the growth of the African continent on the international scene. Africa has the...
Manga KUOH Economist and international relations specialist Former international civil servant at the World Bank and the IMF Introduction The creation of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)  by the Heads of State and Government meeting in Kigali on March 21, 2018, was intended to be a high point in the Agenda...
Mathurin DOUMBE EPEE Chairman of the Board of Directors of Société Générale Cameroon I read with great interest the article by my friend Manga KUOH whose service allows for an informed opinion on the FTAA. I largely share his opinion on various points developed on the economic dimension of the FTAA, while being more...
- Photos – National Training Seminar on Global Citizenship and Eco-citizenship in the context of the COVID-19 health crisis
- Reading Notes: Africa is the future of the world (by Pierre Papon)
- African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) 1: Background
- African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) 2: The Rationality of a Great Challenge
- African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) 3: Challenges to be addressed