"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Pan-African Centre for Social Foresight (CPPS) in Porto-Novo (Benin), created by Mr Albert Tévéodjéré, sponsor of the IAM, is launching an initiative similar to a city where the voodoo temple faces the cathedral, both a short distance from a mosque : the Initiative for Education for Peace and Development through Islamic-Christian and Interreligious Dialogue....
Developments on the African continent: debates, reflections and sharing The African Union calls for governance based on respect for public and private freedoms where priority must be given. The African Union calls for governance based on respect for public and private freedoms, where the daily priority and effectiveness of institutions are dedicated to peace, health,...
It is necessary to highlight at the outset the diversity of the religious fact in a plural Africa, whether Muslim, Christian, traditional or other. At the Africa World Institute, we have a project to reflect on spirituality and its impact on the experience in Africa and in Africa’s relations with the rest of the world.
- Ecocitizenship and Green Professions: Youth in Action
- Global Citizenship and Eco-citizenship in the Context of the Health Crisis at COVID-19
- Reading Note: Crossed perspectives on the Sustainable Development Goals in the Democratic Republic of Congo (by Jean-Pierre Listre)
- Photos – National Training Seminar on Global Citizenship and Eco-citizenship in the context of the COVID-19 health crisis
- Reading Notes: Africa is the future of the world (by Pierre Papon)
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.