"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.
Africa & Post-Covid-19 Africa's challenges in the present, the consequences of yesterday's Africa, and the prospects for post-Covid-19 Africa. Read the report...
On February 12, 2020, the Institut Afrique Monde (IAM) organized a conference at the Centre Sèvres on "China-Africa: What Perceptions? What realities? What perspectives?". Under the aegis of Mrs Denise Houphouët-Boigny, President of the IAM, this event, which brought together 250 participants, was led by Professor Kako Nubukpo, economist and politician, and Professor Thierry...
Africa is a paradoxical continent, it has important energy resources (oil and gas, hydro and solar energy potential) and yet a significant part of its population suffers from energy scarcity. What solutions can Africans find to get out of this situation? It is useful to take stock of this issue which has been on...
Click here to download the PDF version of the synthesis Teaching of religion, secularism and interreligious dialogue: crossed views in France and West Africa. Chat on June 21, 2019 organized by the Africa World Institute Speakers : Dr René NOUAILHAT, Professor of Universities, historian of religions, founder of the Institute for the Study and...
- Report of the June 29, 2020 webinar
- Tribute to Bernard Puepi (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Reading Note: Kako Nubukpo, The African Emergency
- Conference of February 12, 2020 organized by the Africa World Institute: China–Africa: What Perceptions? What realities? What perspectives?
- Photos – China-Africa Conference