"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.
Paragraphs 13, 25, 27 and 28 of the Manifesto of the Fiftieth Anniversary of African Independence mention the predominant place to be given to cultural diplomacy within African States, the prominent role of the diaspora, the necessary contribution of Africa’s voice to ecological issues, the revitalization of African languages as vehicles for the transmission...
The Abuja Treaty of June 1991 laid the foundations for the creation of the African Economic Community (AEC), in which the economies of the African Union (AU) Member States should be fully integrated by 2028 in order to develop and face globalization. It seems obvious that the objectives and provisions of the Treaty essentially...
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- IAM Newsletter: 3rd Quarter 2020
- Report of the June 29, 2020 webinar
- Tribute to Bernard Puepi (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Reading Note: Kako Nubukpo, The African Emergency
- Conference of February 12, 2020 organized by the Africa World Institute: China–Africa: What Perceptions? What realities? What perspectives?