"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.
International Peace Conference INTERCULTURAL AND INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE & EDUCATION FOR A WORLD OF PEACE, HARMONY AND TOLERANCE Organized by the Permanent Delegation of Côte d’Ivoire to UNESCO In cooperation with the Permanent Delegation of the Sultanate of Oman to UNESCO The Permanent Delegation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to UNESCO World Buddhist Organization (WFB)...
The entire team of the Institut Afrique Monde is honoured to announce that the Institute is now officially accredited by the International Organization of La Francophonie. Through its activities, the IAM now participates directly in the actions that promote the OIF and its values, and makes available the skills of its members for this purpose,...
Thursday, April 19, 2018, a conference and debate was held at 42 Rue de Grenelle, the Institute’s headquarters. On this occasion, Mr Jean-Bernard Bruneteaux, former Director of Human Resources in large companies and former professor at the Catholic University of Central Africa, author of the book “Gestion des Ressources Humaines et Communication en Afrique” (to...
- Reading Note: Crossed perspectives on the Sustainable Development Goals in the Democratic Republic of Congo (by Jean-Pierre Listre)
- Photos – National Training Seminar on Global Citizenship and Eco-citizenship in the context of the COVID-19 health crisis
- Reading Notes: Africa is the future of the world (by Pierre Papon)
- African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) 1: Background
- African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) 2: The Rationality of a Great Challenge