"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.
Equality, training, integrity, discipline and autonomy, the ideal values of progressive African governance. By 2040, i.e. in about 20 years’ time, the African population is expected to exceed two billion inhabitants according to the latest demographic forecasts of the United Nations. Corruption, lifetime presidency, military fragility, regional dissonances… the governance of African states, particularly...
The stock market, whether it is an equity market or a bond market, a primary market or a secondary market, is like any other market, a meeting place for supply and demand. The young bond markets in the UEMOA and CEMAC zones have some characteristics that do not help to have a well-functioning and...
In the Rwandan capital where the 27th summit of the African Union (AU) was held, which was to elect the president, his deputy and the eight commissioners of the AU Commission, the permanent body that ensures the day-to-day running of the institution, ended in a lack of consensus. The succession of Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, the...
- Reading Note: Kako Nubukpo, The African Emergency
- Conference of February 12, 2020 organized by the Africa World Institute: China–Africa: What Perceptions? What realities? What perspectives?
- Photos – China-Africa Conference
- What energy for Africa ? An emergency and a challenge
- Tribute to Professor Beseat Kifle Selasiie (Member of the Board of Directors)