"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.
CONFERENCE-DEBATE INSTITUTE AFRICA WORLD PARIS THE FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE CEMAC AREA: WHAT FUTURE? By Mathurin DOUMBE EPEE Chairman of the Board of Directors Société Générale Cameroon Paris March 19, 2018 Preamble The Financial Market is a meeting point and a geographical or virtual confrontation between the demand for and supply of long-term capital...
Equality, training, integrity, discipline and autonomy, the ideal values of progressive African governance. By 2040, i.e. in about 20 years’ time, the African population is expected to exceed two billion inhabitants according to the latest demographic forecasts of the United Nations. Corruption, lifetime presidency, military fragility, regional dissonances… the governance of African states, particularly...
The stock market, whether it is an equity market or a bond market, a primary market or a secondary market, is like any other market, a meeting place for supply and demand. The young bond markets in the UEMOA and CEMAC zones have some characteristics that do not help to have a well-functioning and...
- IAM Newsletter: 3rd Quarter 2020
- Report of the June 29, 2020 webinar
- Tribute to Bernard Puepi (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Reading Note: Kako Nubukpo, The African Emergency
- Conference of February 12, 2020 organized by the Africa World Institute: China–Africa: What Perceptions? What realities? What perspectives?