"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with an office in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014, which has set itself the mission of being an independent and apolitical think tank with the aim of:
- to make Africa's dynamism and potential known to as many people as possible through a better understanding of its society, culture and economy, from both a historical and a contemporary perspective,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and bold ideas for the development of a peaceful Africa, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what happens,
- to encourage and implement initiatives that aim to improve the lives of men and women on the African continent.
Africa is considered as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications about the African continent, its subjects and its future.
Click here to download the PDF version of the synthesis Teaching of religion, secularism and interreligious dialogue: crossed views in France and West Africa. Chat on June 21, 2019 organized by the Africa World Institute Speakers : Dr René NOUAILHAT, Professor of Universities, historian of religions, founder of the Institute for the Study and Teaching...
Click here to download the PDF version of the synthesis Chat on April 4, 2019 organized by the Africa World Institute Summary written by Mr. Nicolas Klingelschmitt Speakers : Mr. Christian VICENTY, China/Russia/Ukraine & New Silk Roads Policy Officer at the French Ministry of Economy and Finance. Mr. Manga KUOH, member of the Africa World...
On November 2, 2018, the Africa World Institute organized in partnership with Sophia University in Tokyo (Japan) and the Catholic University of Central Africa (Yaoundé, Cameroon) a symposium on African Tales as a tool for conflict resolution, at the Centre Sèvres (35 bis Rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris). On this occasion, Ms. Atsuko Nagai, professor...
- Reading Note: Crossed perspectives on the Sustainable Development Goals in the Democratic Republic of Congo (by Jean-Pierre Listre)
- Photos – National Training Seminar on Global Citizenship and Eco-citizenship in the context of the COVID-19 health crisis
- Reading Notes: Africa is the future of the world (by Pierre Papon)
- African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) 1: Background
- African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) 2: The Rationality of a Great Challenge